Prize pack comprises of:
TO EAT: afternoon tea at Odettes Eatery
TO DRINK: delicious mocktails
TO PLAY: selection of baby games
TO SIT AT: a beautiful themed table
TO TREAT: a delicious Bluebells Cakery cake
TO CAPTURE: professional photographer
TO TAKE HOME: personalised The Daily Edited gifts for your party
FOR YOU: a CordBank gift
TO ENTER: Simply register and pay before midnight on 30 August 2018 (NZST) to bank your baby’s cord blood stem cells with us to instantly go into the draw. T&C’s apply.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition (“Competition”) is CordBank Limited (“CordBank”), 14 Drake Street, Freemans Bay Auckland New Zealand. Participation in this Competition is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by submitting a registration form to bank your baby’s cord blood stem cells with us.
2. CordBank is giving one person a baby shower prize pack (“Baby Shower”) with a maximum value of $3,000. The Baby Shower comprises an afternoon tea at Odettes Eatery, located at 90 Wellesley Street East, Auckland, New Zealand for 10 persons, and the following at the venue during the period of the Baby Shower (all chosen by CordBank): a selection of baby games, a themed table, a cake from Bluebells Cakery, a professional photographer, The Daily Edited gifts for your guests and a gift for the expectant mum. CordBank reserves the right to change or alter the contents of the Prize Pack at its sole discretion and without notice.
3. The opening date for entry into the draw for the Baby Shower is 17 July 2018 and the closing date is midnight on Thursday 30 August 2018. The winner will be drawn by CordBank on Tuesday 4 September 2018. 4. The winner must work with CordBank on selecting a suitable date for baby shower.
4. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Staff of CordBank or any of their family members are not eligible to enter.
5. CordBank will not be responsible for failure of your registration to qualify for entry, whether or not as a consequence of incomplete or misdirected registration, including as a consequence of internet or other technical difficulties.
6. All personal information that you provide in conjunction with the Competition will be held by CordBank at its registered office from time to time (currently, Level 13, 34 Shortland Street, Auckland) and will be used for the purposes of conducting the Competition and to notify you of information relating to CordBank and the services that it provides that it considers may be of interest to you. You may access and correct any personal information that CordBank holds about you by contacting CordBank at any time.
7. There is one baby shower prize being offered.
8. Entry is limited to one per person.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw for any reason whatsoever, a redraw will take place. CordBank’s decision as to the winner is final.
10. By accepting the Baby Shower, the winner acknowledges that his or her name and photograph may be used by CordBank for publicity purposes.
11. The Competition is only open to persons who are eighteen years or older as at the date of entry. The winner is responsible for all travel costs to the venue of the Baby Shower.
12. You acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
13. All costs of registering with CordBank and the ongoing costs of the services it provides will be borne by you.