TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition (“Competition”) is CordBank Limited (“Cord
Bank”), Po Box 69757, Wellesley Street, Auckland. Participation in this Competition is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by tagging a pregnant friend on Facebook.
2. CordBank is giving 5 individuals and their nominated friend an Eco Sprout baby blanket with a maximum value of $100 each. The total number of blankets available within this competition is 10.
3. The opening date for entry into the draw for the Baby blanket promotion is Friday 4 April 2019 and the closing date is midnight on Friday 19 April 2019. The winners will be drawn by CordBank on Monday 22 April 2019 and notified same day via Facebook.
4. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Staff of CordBank or any of their family members are not eligible to enter.
5. The winners must provide their street address to CordBank to have the blanket sent by signature required courier to their nominated address.
6. If any winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw for any reason whatsoever, a redraw will take place. CordBank’s decision as to the winners drawn is final.
7. The Competition is only open to persons who are eighteen years or older and pregnant as at the date of entry.
8. You acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
9. All personal information that you provide in conjunction with the Competition will be held by CordBank at its registered office from time to time (currently, Level 13, 34 Shortland Street, Auckland) and will be used for the purposes of conducting the Competition and to notify you of information relating to CordBank and the services that it provides that it considers may be of interest to you. You may access and correct any personal information that CordBank holds about you by contacting CordBank at any time.